We are thrilled to announce that we will be attending the 33rd Anniversary World Congress on Biosensors in Busan, Korea, from June 5 through June 8, 2023.
This renowned event serves as an international platform for the latest advancements in biosensor research and development. It attracts leading scientists, innovators, and industry representatives from around the world, and we are proud to be part of it.
The World Congress on Biosensors is a unique opportunity for us to share our innovations, learn from the cutting-edge research of other industry leaders, and forge new partnerships.
Topics of the congress includes:
- Bioelectronics (including biocomputing, bio-fuel and photovoltaic cells, and electronic noses)
- Commercial biosensors, manufacturing and markets
- CRISPR-based biosensors
- DNA chips, and nucleic acid sensors and aptasensors
- Enzyme-based biosensors
- Implantable and ingestible sensors
- Lab-on-a-chip and multiplexed sensors
- Microfluidics and immobilization technology
- Nanobiosensors, nanomaterials & nanoanalytical systems
- Natural & synthetic receptors (including MIPs)
- Novel transducers
- Organism-, and whole cell- and organ-based biosensors
- Printed biosensors and microfabrication
- Proteomics, single-cell analysis and cancer-cell detection
- Signal transduction technology
- Single molecule detection
- Smartphone diagnostics, wearable biosensors and personal mobile health
- Synthetic biology for biosensors
- Theranostics, implantable and ingestible sensors
We are looking forward to meeting you in Busan, Korea, for the 33rd Anniversary World Congress on Biosensors.